Hello to everyone.
Please do excuse my long absence, specially to my watchers who have not seen me around here. Lot of things happened that changed my life in a very short amount of time.
1) I am almost a doctor, five more months now and believe me, I am really making the countdown here.
2) Finished my graduation thesis, earning the first place of my promotion in this work along the way.
3) Became a professional marathon runner. Now I go everywhere to compete, and training drains also a lot of time. Now, I've been chosen to represent Guatemala in marathon and my measures were taken to make the formal suit I should wear during the opening day. Will compete in Ottawa Marathon on May 27th and feel quite nervous about this.
4) Must survive final and private oral tests. June scares me the most.
5) Bought a new Bamboo tablet and I did a little experiment to test it. Please do check my ID.
Now, I seem to have more time to return and update my gallery and after viewing it, some images will definitely go to scraps or will make an album titled "A Long Time Ago...", still must decide.
For now, please enjoy your stay around my gallery.